Moscow: Private Speedboat Rental Without A Skipper1 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable 1.5-hour sailing experience on the Moscow River. Explore Moscow's most emblematic sights at your own pace and customize the route to your interests.
- Enjoy complete freedom of navigation and choose which sites to visit according to your interests
- Stop to take stunning photos of Moscow's most famous landmarks
- Choose to rent a boat at night when Moscow lights up
DescriptionMeet your guide in the lobby of your hotel and head straight to the pier. After a brief safety induction, it's time to board your comfortable 4-person speedboat. You may choose to be accompanied by your guide in order to navigate the waters and learn about the history of this fascinating city. Stand at the helm and enjoy complete freedom of navigation. You can also rent the boat at night and explore Moscow by moonlight! Pass the incredible, 98-meter monument to Peter the Great, sculpted by the notorious Georgian sculptor, Zurab Tsereteli. The monument, which sits on an artificial island, can only be seen close-up from the river, making it one of the most exciting attractions of the day. As you cruise down the river, make your way past attractions such as Christ the Savior Cathedral, the Kremlin Palaces and Cathedrals, the beautiful Moscow Music Hall, as well as Gorky Park and the Seven Sisters.
IncludesHotel pickup Guide-interpreter Boat rental Instructions Fuel Full insurance cover and final cleaning fees Port services Food and drinks Skipper
- A deposit of 10000 rubles will be required at the pier, which will be returned to you at the end of your trip.
- If you wish to be accompanied on board by your guide, bear in mind that the capacity of the boat is 4 people.
- The speed of the boat depends on the total weight of all passengers.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability