Moscow: Kremlin, Red Square, and Metro Tour with Pick-Up143 Reviews
Enjoy the best of Moscow on a 3.5-hour walking tour that includes the Kremlin Cathedrals, Red Square, St Basil's Cathedral, beautiful Metro stations and much more.
- Enter the Kremlin and go inside the ancient Cathedrals
- Enjoy the beauty of Red Square and Saint Basils Cathedral exterior
- Take a walk along Alexander Garden and see the World War 2 memorial
- Discover the beauty of the Moscow Metro
DescriptionEnter the Kremlin through the Troitsky Bridge and Tower. Enjoy commentary from your knowledgeable local guide. See the collection of Napoleon’s cannons by the Arsenal building. Stop to take a photo of the Senate building and the office of the President of Russia. You will see the guards of the Presidential Regiment as well. Continue to the Grand Tsar Bell and Cannon, and the Ivan the Terrible Bell Tower. Enter the Kremlin cathedrals of the Assumption, Annunciation, and Archangel Michael. Marvel at the priceless collection of Russian religious art and see the burial place of Russian tsars and princes. Learn about the Italian architects who built a significant part of the Kremlin. Learn the incredible story about the Moscow Metro to get a better appreciation of why it is not just a city transportation system but doubles as an underground public art gallery. Hear about the 2 secret lines and discover where to find amazing monuments of Russian sailors, workers, sportsmen and a warship captain who danced with Queen Elizabeth II on the coronation ball. Visit the most interesting stations, such as Komsomolskaya, Kropotkinskaya and Revolutionary Square. Discover the best art and architecture from the days of the Soviet Union as you marvel at stations built from marble, and see bright mosaic panels and bronze and granite statues that date back to the Soviet era.
IncludesHotel pick up Professional live guide Kremlin entrance ticket Metro ticket
- During winter please wear comfortable and warm clothes and shoes During summer do not wear shorts as you will be going inside the Cathedrals Entering the Kremlin museums is done in groups of up to 5 persons; the rest of the tour is for your private group only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability