Moscow: Kremlin and Red Square 3-Hour Guided Tour175 Reviews
Enjoy a 3-hour tour of the Kremlin and Red Square with a local guide. Head inside the Kremlin cathedrals and marvel at the Russian religious art.
- See where the Russian President's office is located in the Kremlin
- Hear about the fascinating history of the Kremlin from your guide
- Visit the three cathedrals inside the Kremlin and admire the religious art
DescriptionEnter the Kremlin through the Troitsky Bridge and Tower. Enjoy commentary from your knowledgeable local guide throughout the 3-hour tour. See the collection of Napoleon’s cannons by the Arsenal building. Stop to take a photo of the Senate building and the office of the President of Russia. You will see the guards of the Presidential Regiment as well. Continue to the Grand Tsar Bell and Cannon and the Ivan the Terrible Bell Tower. Enter the Kremlin cathedrals of the Assumption, Annunciation, and Archangel Michael. Marvel at the priceless collection of Russian religious art and see the burial place of Russian tsars and princes. Learn about the Italian architects who built a significant part of the Kremlin.
IncludesKnowledgeable private guide Admission ticket to Kremlin including all 3 cathedrals
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the tour inside the Kremlin will have a maximum capacity of 5 people per group
- The rest of the tour will be conducted with your private group
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability