Moscow: Kremlin and Red Square 2-Hour Tour with Hotel Pickup172 Reviews
Visit the Kremlin and iconic Red Square on a 2-hour private tour with a knowledgeable guide. See the Grand Kremlin Palace, St. Basil's and more.
- Enter the Kremlin through the Troitskaya Tower
- See the residence of Russian President Vladimir Putin
- Marvel at magnificent St. Basil's Cathedral in Red Square
DescriptionExplore the Kremlin and Red Square in just 2 hours. Get an overview of Russian history from your guide, from ancient times to the Soviet era. Marvel at the beauty of the Kremlin cathedrals and see their priceless collections of Orthodox icons and other art. See the location of the Russian president's office and pass by the Kremlin Palace, built during Nikita Khrushchev's time. Hear the story about the Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, and see the Ivan the Great Tower. Explore Red Square, and admire the spectacular St. Basil’s Cathedral from the outside. See the GUM department store, Kazan Cathedral, Lenin's Mausoleum, the Bolshoi Theater and more.
IncludesKnowledgeable private guide Hotel pickup: your guide will meet you at your hotel and you will travel together via metro or walk to your starting point Entrance fee
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the part of the tour which takes place inside the Kremlin museums is limited to groups of up to 5 people. The rest of the tour is provided only for your private group.
- The Kremlin is closed on Thursdays
- There are fewer people around from Monday through Wednesday
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY