Moscow: 2.5-Hour Luxury River Cruise with Dining Option114 Reviews
Indulge yourself with a 2.5-hour journey along the Moscow river. Discover the city's long and fascinating history.
- Discover all the highlights of Moscow in 2.5 hours
- See the most beautiful views of the Kremlin
- Stay inside this snow-white yacht and enjoy the views through its panoramic windows
- Enjoy a relaxing and spectacular journey along the Moscow river
- Choose the fine dining option and enjoy an exquisite meal during your trip
DescriptionTake a journey along the Moscow river, beginning either at the lively Gorky Park or the Ukraine Hotel, which is one of the Seven Sisters of Stalin. See all of the most iconic attractions in Moscow from a slightly different angle. The boat has two decks and you can choose whether to be on the open upper deck or stay inside and enjoy the views through the panoramic windows. At the lower deck, there is a bar and a restaurant with free Wi-Fi access. To make your journey not only spectacular and relaxing but also informative, you can ask for an audioguide in your language on board for a small price. Upgrade your river cruise by choosing the fine dining option and enjoy an exquisite lunch or dinner on your trip. A standard menu includes one salad, one main course, one soft drink, and bread. You will see the Ukraine hotel, Sparrow Hills, Luzhniki Olympic Stadium, Moscow City, Gorky Park, Ministry of Defence, Monument to Peter the Great, Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Crimean Bridge, Kremlin Palaces and Cathedrals, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Zaryadye Park, Floating Bridge, Moscow Music Hall, Tretyakov Gallery, Red October Chocolate Factory, and Muzeon Park. It is recommended to do this tour in the evening when Moscow turns on all of its lights.
Includes2.5-hour boat trip Food and drinks if the fine dining option is chosen Toilet on board Restaurant on board Pick-up Drop-off Live tour guide commentary Audioguide on board
- You can choose the fine dining option to have lunch or dinner during your trip, which does not include alcoholic drinks
- If you begin your journey at the Ukraine hotel you can see the model of Moscow in 1977 inside the hotel for free
- After booking the tour you will receive an e-ticket that you will have to show at the pier. The information about the pier will be also specified in the email.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability