From Moscow: Dog-Trekking with Optional Kayaking
Escape Moscow for a day and explore the countryside with some friendly huskies. Enjoy the breathtaking landscapes on a leisurely hike, with an optional kayaking activity also available.
- Interact with more than 120 huskies at one of the largest kennels in Russia
- Learn more about the husky breed from the experienced owner
- Hike with the dogs along a scenic trail through the countryside
- Feed a variety of domestic animals including geese, pigs, and sheep on a visit to a local farm
- Enjoy an optional kayaking activity on the Moskva River
DescriptionStart with pickup from Moscow and travel by minibus to one of the largest dog kennels in Russia, located well outside the city. Upon arrival, meet the owner of the kennel who will welcome you with a cup of tea. Learn about the owner's 10 years of experience and the excellent care given to all dogs. Discover more about the breeds who live at the kennel, and their place in Russian history and local culture. Then, meet over 120 beautiful huskies, and take plenty of photos with them. Discover the affection huskies have for humans, a famous trait of the breed. Then, choose your companion for the day, and set off on your hike. Follow a 5-kilometer trail through the woods with your dog and a professional kayur (dog-sled chief) who will be your guide. Discover scenic sections of the Moskva River with the huskies leading the way. Choose the option to embark on an additional kayaking excursion at the end of the hike. Receive full instruction on how to use your kayak and paddle down the Moskva River and enjoy views of nature from the water. At the end of either option, meet the owner back at the kennel and enjoy a delicious traditional lunch comprised of oladushki (Russian pancakes) and herbal tea. After lunch, bid farewell and be transferred back to your accommodation in Moscow.
IncludesTransportation by minibus with hotel pickup and drop-off Services of a guide for the entire day Visit to the husky kennel 5-kilometer dog-trekking tour or 5-kilometer dog-trekking and 6-kilomter kayaking tour (depending on option selected) Visit to a farm with domestic animals (geese, chickens, pigs, goats, and so on) Lunch Swimsuits, towels, and sandals
- The tour includes a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes
- For the kayaking option, it is recommended that you bring towels, swimsuits, and sandals
- Mobile vouchers are accepted: you don't need to print anything
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability