My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Layover City Tour with Airport Pickup and Drop-Off
Take advantage of a layover in Warsaw and discover the best of the city in between flights. Join a customizable private tour for a quick but insightful overview of the Old Town and its major sites.
- Sense the deeply-ingrained history and culture of Warsaw with a quick tour
- Get picked up and dropped off at the airport in time for your connecting flight
- Admire the beautiful streets of the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Gaze at the famous Royal Lazienki Park and take in its majestic gardens
- Learn all about Marie Curie, Fréderic Chopin, and other remarkable Polish people
DescriptionMake the most of your layover in Warsaw and forget about waiting around at the airport. Get to know the city in a short amount of time by booking a custom panoramic tour. Get picked up at Chopin Airport, explore as many sites as possible, and get dropped off in time for your next flight. Take a drive through the Old Town, a renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site, and gaze at the Royal Lazienki Park, a majestic palace complex. Hear all about Marie Cure, Fréderic Chopin, Lech Walesa, Pope John Paul II, and other famous Polish characters. Depending on the amount of time you have available, you might get to see areas associated with World War II and with the post-war era, when the fate of the city was in the hands of Moscow. You may also drive by modern-day Warsaw, or any other sites according to your interests.
IncludesChopin Airport pickup and drop-off Transportation during the activity Certified tour guide Bottle of mineral water Information booklet and maps
- This tour will take place rain or shine.