My Guide Website?
Moscow: Private Metro Tour with Hotel Pickup133 Reviews
Explore one of the most beautiful underground rail systems in the world on a 2.5-hour tour of the Moscow Metro with a private guide. Marvel at magnificent examples of urban art and learn how to use the network like a local.
- Visit at least 10 of the most famous stations of the Moscow Metro
- Explore the history of the Soviet Union through its architectural jewels
- Discover one of the most futuristic metro stations in the world at Mayakovskaya
- See statues made from black Armenian marble at Ploshchad Revolyutsii
- Learn how to use the metro system like a local
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your accommodation at a time to suit, and then head to the nearest metro station to start your private tour of the Moscow Metro network. Travel to Novokuznetskay station, where the design honors the soldiers of the Soviet era. Continue to Mayakovskaya station to admire its futurist architecture. Visit some of the stations on the Koltsevay line, including Belorusskaya, Novoslobodskaya, Prospekt Mira and Komsomolskaya. Continue to Ploshchad Revolyutsii (Revolution Square) to take a closer look at the marble statues of the most famous station on the network. Move on to the stations of Arbatskaya and Kievskaya, the latter built to symbolize the unity of the people from Russia and Ukraine. Avail of the chance to visit other stations with your guide and ask any questions you may have.
IncludesEntrance fees Local guide Hotel pick-up Food and drinks Optional gratuities
- You can choose any departure time during the day
- This tour is family friendly
- The tour is a perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now