Moscow City and Metro Tour1 Reviews
Discover Moscow onboard a Soviet van before diving in the famous Moscow subway. Try caviar, Russian champagne, tea and eat lunch along the way.
- Explore Moscow in a Soviet-era van
- See 12 remarkable attractions, including Saint Basil’s Cathedral and the Red Square
- Enjoy traditional snacks and drinks on the road and lunch in a typical restaurant
- Visit and use Moscow's renowned metro (6 stations)
DescriptionClimb aboard a classic soviet van for a 3 hour guided excursion through Moscow. From Red Square, Cathedral of Christ the Saviour to Moscow State University, discover the best spots of Russia's capital. Your tour will make 7 stops totalling no less than 12 major city sights. Explore Moscow comfortably in a cozy van with snacks and drinks served along the way. The last stop of this portion of the tour is Red Square from where you'll be taken to a typical Russian restaurant in case you're feeling hungry. Take the opportunity to taste a specialty of the region. After your quick bite, dive into an impressive underground network more than 33 meters below ground. See an underground museum decorated by great Soviet artists and experience the Muscovites’ favorite form of transport, by metro. Visit 6 different metro stations with a local guide and rediscover Russian history from a new perspective. Head back above ground to complete your tour with a visit to 3 of the Seven Sisters skyscrapers.
IncludesTransportation by classic Soviet-era van See 12 main Moscow sights Stop 7 times for photos Traditional snacks and drinks Lunch at a restaurant Visit the Moscow metro (6 stations) Metro tickets included See and learn about 3 of the 7 sisters
- • If the pickup and/or drop-off location(s) are inconvenient for you, it may be possible to arrange a different pickup or drop-off point upon request
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability