St. Petersburg: Private Moscow Visa-Free Shore Excursion
A private visa-free tour of Moscow including round-trip transportation to Moscow. Enjoy a city tour with a metro ride, a walking tour of Red Square and the Kremlin museums, time for lunch and shopping, transfers to train station, and a guide for the day.
- Visit Russia's capital visa-free in just 1 day
- Have all tickets and fees included
- Avoid wasting time in lines
DescriptionAfter docking in St. Petersburg, take a full-day tour to Moscow to find out where the Red Square got it's name and if it has anything to do with Communism. You will see the tribune on the top of Lenin's Mausoleum, where all the communist leaders stood during the famous military parades, and can see inside the Kremlin before taking a ride on the heavily-decorated Metro. Later, take a tour of The Kremlin Armory, home to the Russian Diamond Fund. It boasts unique collections of the Russian, Western European, and Eastern applied arts which span the period from the 5th to the 20th centuries. Some of the highlights include the Imperial Crown of Russia, Monomakh's Cap, the ivory throne of Ivan the Terrible, and other regal thrones and regalia. You will have the chance to see the Orloff Diamond; golden and silver tableware; articles decorated with enamel, niello, and engravings; embroidery with gold and pearls; imperial carriages, weapons, armor, and the Memory of Azov. You'll also see the Bouquet of Lilies Clock, the home of the Trans-Siberian Railway, the Clover Leaf, the Moscow Kremlin, Alexander Palace, the Standart Yacht, Alexander III Equestrian, the Romanov Tercentenary, and Steel Military Fabergé eggs. The Armoury Collection is home to the greatest number of Imperial eggs, and is the second-largest collection of Fabergé eggs belonging to a single owner.
IncludesRound-trip transfer to the train station Round-trip bullet train tickets to Moscow (business class upgrade is available for an extra charge) Private guide in Moscow for the whole day All entrance fees to Moscow museums Meals Gratuities
- Cruise and ferry passengers do not require a Russian visa to take part in this tour, as they will be issued visa-free tickets
- Land travelers will need a valid Russian visa for their stay in Russia
- This tour is also only possible for cruise and ferry passengers who are docked into St. Petersburg for more than one day, due to the long duration of the excursion
- The tour is a combination of plane or train round-trip transport to Moscow and then a walking tour in Moscow (a total of 12-16 hours including travel)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability