St. Basil's Cathedral, Red Square, and Kremlin Tour27 Reviews
Visit the Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral and the Kremlin during a 4-hour tour. Enjoy skip-the-line access to each of the attractions. Learn about Russian history and the many dramatic political events which have happened at these sites.
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to Moscow's key attractions
- Explore the capital city during a 4-hour walking tour
- Go inside 3 cathedrals and marvel at the architecture
- See one of the oldest churches ever built in Russia
DescriptionMeet your guide and begin your tour with a visit to St Basil's Cathedral, one of the oldest churches ever built in Russia. Learn about the building's origins which go back to the 16th-century. Discover how after the USSR Revolution, it was turned in a Museum of Religion and church services were banned. Next head next door to the Moscow Kremlin. Listen to your guide as they explain the many dramatic political events which have taken place within its walls. Hear stories of assassinations, sieges, murders, insurrections, religious rituals, and victory parades. During the Kremlin tour, gain a deeper insight into the history of the place and visit three cathedrals inside: the Cathedral of Archangel Michael (Arkhangelsky), the Cathedral of Annunciation (Blagoveshchensky), and the Uspensky Cathedral (Assumption Cathedral).
IncludesProfessional licensed guide Museum tickets Admission to St. Basil's Cathedral, Cathedral of Archangel Michael, Cathedral of Annunciation, Uspensky Cathedral, Kremlin, and Red Square Transfer (in regular price) Lunch
- This is a small group tour
- Departures are guaranteed with a minimum of 2 passengers. Please contact the local supplier by email to see if a single booking is possible.
- The tour is available in 5 languages
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability