Moscow: Soviet History Tour5 Reviews
Learn the history of Moscow during the days of the Soviet Union on a guided tour. Learn more about the heritage of the Communist era and some of the greatest political figures who changed the world in the 20th century.
- See the site of the former KGB headquarters
- Go to Red Square to look at Lenin's Mausoleum and Stalin's Tomb
- Pay your respects at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Learn about Stalin's project for the huge buildings on Tverskaya Street
- Hear about how Soviet people shopped at the GUM department store
DescriptionTravel back in time to the days of the Soviet Union and learn about life in Moscow under Communism. Look at the headquarters of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) and see the former KGB building. Learn who was the founder of the secret service during Soviet times, and which state was placed in the center of Lubyanka Square. Continue to Red Square to see Lenin’s Mausoleum and hear about the most important political project of the Soviet government since 1924. Get the chance to see Stalin’s Tomb – relocated to the Kremlin Wall – from Red Square, along with other tombs of his supporters. Enter Alexander Garden to look at the magnificent Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the eternal flame. End on Tverskaya Street and learn about Stalin’s master plan to change the look of Moscow forever.
- This tour does not include visits inside the buildings and museums
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability