My Guide Website?
Moscow: Sanduny Baths Spa Ticket with Hotel Pickup1 Reviews
Enjoy an authentic Russian experience in Russia's oldest surviving bathhouse. Unwind and enjoy the bathhouse's many health benefits.
- Visit the most beautiful bathhouse in Russia
- Experience the most popular Russian get away
- Relax your body and soul while getting a spa health treatment
- Experience an authentic Russian treatment with a birch venik
- Enjoy a historic walk on the way to Sanduny Baths
DescriptionRest your body and soul in the oldest surviving banya complex in Russia. Opened in 1808, the baths are still in the original building in the heart of Moscow and remains a favorite venue of the Russian aristocracy. Marvel at Sanduny's architecture, which includes everything from Baroque columns, ancient Roman pools and Turkish baths. Russians don't only use banya to wash, it is an important ritual believed to 'free the body of any illnesses and clear the soul'. Today, banya is an important part of Russian culture and heritage. Aside from being one of the best ways to unwind and relax, steaming is also proven to have numerous health benefits.
IncludesPick-up from your hotel Tour guide Entrance fee A birch broom Steam room service A towel A sheet Food and drinks Wellness services Drop off
- All the necessities are provided: sheets for the steam room, towels, bathrobes, venikis (birch brooms) with a steam room session service. You may want to bring your flip flops, shampoo and soap
- If this is your first experience, upon arrival you will be introduced to the facility and given brief tips on steaming
- As well as the traditional Russian banya, Sanduny offers the services of a wellness center and a restaurant
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now