Moscow: Saint Basil's Cathedral and Red Square Private Tour25 Reviews
See some of the most iconic monuments of Moscow city center on a private 2-hour tour of Red Square with a fun-loving guide. Enter the monumental Saint Basil's Cathedral and more.
- Make history fun on a private tour of Red Square
- Look inside the monumental Saint Basil's Cathedral
- Visit the beautiful GUM department store and learn how it looked in Soviet times
- Pay your respects to fallen heroes at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Learn about the history of Moscow Kremlin and enjoy the view from Red Square
DescriptionStroll around the monuments of Red Square and take breathtaking pictures of the Kremlin wall on a private tour of Moscow city center with a guide who makes history fun! Learn more about iconic buildings such as Spasskaya Tower on the eastern wall of the Moscow Kremlin. Look at Lenin's Mausoleum in the center of Red Square and admire the decorative façade of Kazan Cathedral. Venture beyond the famous onion domes of Saint Basil's Cathedral and explore the complex of churches from the inside. Listen to the fascinating history of the church complex, including the role of the infamous tsar Ivan the Terrible. Proceed to the Soviet-era GUM department store to explore its beautiful galleries and transparent ceiling. Pass the glorious statue of General Zhukov and discover the beautiful fountains of Alexander Garden. Pay your respects at the Eternal Flame of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
IncludesProfessional live guide Entrance ticket to Saint Basil's Cathedral
- The tour and the entrance to the cathedral is free for children up to 12 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability