Moscow: Pub Crawl by Soviet Van33 Reviews
Experience the nightlife of Moscow from a fresh perspective on a 4-hour pub crawl by Soviet-era van. Visit some of the best clubs in the city with an experienced guide and continue the party between venues with drinks served on board the van.
- Journey around Moscow on board a Soviet-era van
- Discover some of the most unusual bars in the city
- Drink cold beers and Soviet champagne as you travel between venues
- Enjoy an amazing view on Christ the saviour cathedral from a trendy terrace bar
- End the night in Moscow's craziest club
- Party on top of Moscow from the rooftop of a Stalinist skyscraper
DescriptionExperience the vibrant party scene in Moscow from a new perspective and join an experienced guide on a 4-hour pub crawl in a van that dates back to the days of the Soviet Union. Benefit from pick-up at your hotel, and then relax aboard the classic van, equipped with a beer cooler and massive Bluetooth loudspeaker to start the party even before you arrive at the first venue. Get served some Russian snacks (on request) to line you stomach. Arrive at a cocktail bar with a terrace overlooking the golden domes of the Christ the Saviour Cathedral. Continue to a Stalinist-era skyscraper to enjoy some drinks on its unusual rooftop bar. Then, enter a secret underground bar and join the locals in what is probably the trendiest and most interesting lounge bar in the city. Be impressed by their selection of craft cocktails, mixologist bartenders and popular DJs. If you still have some energy, your guide will take you to dance the night away at your own pace in one of Moscow's craziest clubs!
IncludesTransportation by Soviet-era van Guide Russian snacks and tea on board the van Cold beers and Soviet champagne on board the van Drinks and snacks in the bars
- The dress code for this activity is evening casual. Avoid sneakers, t-shirts and shorts
- The average price for alcoholic drinks in the bars you will visit is around RUB 600 (€9 / $11) for a cocktail; RUB 400 (€5.50 / $7) for a long drink; and RUB 300 (€4.50 / $5.50) for a pint of beer
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability