Moscow Metro and Bunker 42 Private Tour13 Reviews
Learn the history of the Moscow Metro and visit 5 of the most beautiful stations with a private guide. Then, visit the Bunker 42 facility, and learn about the Cold War at a unique museum.
- See some of the most beautiful stations on the Moscow Metro
- Travel back to the days of the Cold War and USSR
- Visit the anti-nuclear facility of Bunker 42
- Marvel at masterpieces of engineering at a Cold War museum
DescriptionDiscover an underground museum of architectural treasures on a private tour of the Moscow Metro. Visit some of the most beautiful stations on the network and learn how and why they were built. Of the 215 stations on the Moscow Metro, 44 are recognized as important sites of cultural heritage. Visit 5 different stations to marvel at the impressive mosaics, sculptures, ornate balconies, and lighting. Proceed to Bunker 42 on Taganka, and explore the anti-nuclear underground facility. Descend to a depth of 65 meters below Taganka Square and hear how the design of the bunker is protected from the damaging effects of a potential nuclear explosion. See marvels of engineering and feel a part of the facility. Visit a unique Cold War museum before drop-off at your accommodation, if required.
IncludesPickup from centrally located hotels or other central point in Moscow Private guide Metro tickets Entrance ticket to Bunker 42 All taxes, fees, and handling charges Food and drinks Hotel drop-off by public transportation or car (optional)
- ID is required for this tour • Children must be accompanied by an adult • Children under 8 years old are not allowed into the Cold War museum
- Access to the museum is by stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended (no heels)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability