My Guide Website?
Moscow Kremlin and Red Square: Private Tour and Ticket54 Reviews
Enjoy a private walking tour of Moscow with a visit to the Kremlin and Red Square. An expert guide will share stories about the city's history.
- Take in Moscow's most historic sites, including the Kremlin
- Admire Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral
- Visit GUM, the most beautiful Russian shopping mall
- Explore the inside of the Kremlin, the most famous landmark of Moscow
DescriptionHead to the Kutafia Tower with your guide, where this 4-hour walking tour begins. Pass under Trinity Tower before entering the Kremlin. Walk to the State Kremlin Palace, and then to Ivan Square, passing the Tsar Cannon and the Tsar Bell. Stop at Cathedral Square, considered to be the cradle of the Russian Empire. The churches on Cathedral Square are some of the most notable relics of Russian heritage. Visit Red Square next, passing the mausoleum on the way to St. Basil's Cathedral. From Red Square continue to GUM, built in the late 19th century and Russia’s most beautiful and best-known mall. Walk to the Bolshoi Theater, another of the capital city’s iconic landmarks.
IncludesPrivate tour Local guide speaking your language Entrance fees for the Kremlin Hotel pick-up Use of public transportation (metro tickets included) Optional gratuities Food and drinks
- Please contact the local operator in advance if anyone in your party requires wheelchair assistance.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now