Moscow: Guided Rooftop Experience
Experience an unforgettable view of Moscow from a secret rooftop. See the city's major architectural gems from a different angle, and take stunning photos.
- Admire a bird's-eye view of the city
- See the most iconic monuments of Moscow from a different angle
- Take stunning photos of the Russian capital
- Experience a romantic, adventurous, and unique evening in Moscow
- Sit on a rooftop and see the sunset going down over the city
DescriptionMeet your guide in front of the entrance to Kropotkinskaya metro station. After a safety briefing, ascend to the roof of the building with your guide. The experienced and knowledgeable tour guide will make your stay on the roof not only safe but also interesting. If you think you have seen Moscow from all sides, be prepared to be surprised with a new perspective of Russia's capital. In the glorious skyline of Moscow, you will easily recognize its major architectural gems, including the Kremlin, Christ the Savior cathedral, Stalin's skyscrapers, the skyscrapers of Moscow City, and the unique architecture of the city's central districts. You will also see beautiful views over the Moscow river, the monument to Peter the Great, and the Red October chocolate factory. After the guide's commentary about the main monuments of the city, you will have time to take pictures. The guide will make sure you get the most amazing photos from the best angles. You will then follow your guide back to ground level.
Includes1-hour guided tour Rooftop admission
- The rooftop might not be accessible during bad weather conditions, in which case you will be advised of other itinerary options.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability