My Guide Website?
Moscow: Guided City Tour by Soviet Van17 Reviews
Climb aboard a Soviet-era van for a fun and informative 3-hour sightseeing tour of Moscow. See no fewer than 12 sites with 7 stops at fantastic locations, such as the 7 Sisters Buildings or the Academy of Science.
- Discover the highlights of Moscow by Soviet-era van
- See 12 remarkable attractions, including Saint Basil’s Cathedral
- Enjoy traditional caviar snacks (on request) and drinks on the road
- Get amazing views of the city from Sparrow Hills
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Moscow from a different perspective on a fun 3-hour tour by Soviet-era van. Get driven to 12 of the city's must-see sites, departing from the amazing onion domes of Saint Basil's Cathedral on Red Square. Journey through the history of the city and stop at 7 different sites. Indulge in traditional Russian snacks and drinks as you make your way to iconic monuments such as Academy of Science and the Moscow State University. Admire the towers of the Kremlin Embankment, and discover the site of the impressive GUM department store. Pass the new urban space of Zaryadye Park next to Red Square, see the faculty building of the Russian Academy of Sciences, pass the 16th-century Novodevichy Convent, and discover one of the world's oldest surviving thoroughfares on Arbat Street. End at the impressive Cathedral of Christ the Savior on the north bank of the Moskva River after getting panoramic views from Sparrow Hills.
IncludesTransportation by classic Soviet-era van Traditional caviar snacks (on request) and drinks
- If the pickup and/or drop-off location(s) are inconvenient for you, it may be possible to arrange a different pickup or drop-off point on request
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now