My Guide Website?
Moscow: Full-Day Private Walking Tour with Kremlin Entrance1 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day private walking tour of Moscow's main attractions with a local guide. Visit the Kremlin, Red Square, Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Arbat, and Victory Park. Learn about the sights and the Moscow Metro with your professional guide.
- Enter the Kremlin through the Troitskaya Tower
- Marvel at magnificent St. Basil's Cathedral in Red Square
- Visit one of the world's largest memorials dedicated to the victory in World War II
- See the largest Orthodox church in Russia: the Cathedral of Christ the Savior
- Admire beautiful metro stations and take a walk along the beautiful streets of Arbat
DescriptionStroll around the most important and interesting sights of Moscow on a private tour with a local guide. From the meeting point, enter the Kremlin cathedrals of the Assumption, Annunciation, and Archangel Michael. Marvel at the priceless collection of Russian religious art, see the burial place of Russian Tsars and princes, and learn about the Italian architects who built a significant part of the Kremlin. Stop to take a photo close to the Senate building and the office of the President of Russia. You will see the guards of the Presidential Regiment as well. Then, proceed to the Soviet-era GUM department store to explore its beautiful galleries and transparent ceiling. Pass the glorious statue of General Zhukov and discover the beautiful fountains of Alexander Garden. Pay your respects at the Eternal Flame of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. With the help of your expert guide, learn the incredible story of the Moscow Metro to get a better appreciation of why it is not just a city transportation system but doubles as an underground public art gallery. After this, take a walk and admire the architecture along one of the most famous pedestrian streets in Moscow, where actors, singers, and artists gather and show their art. Next, visit one of the world's largest memorials dedicated to the victory in World War II. Colossal sculptural structures, memorial alleys, and religious objects are dedicated to this war. Finally, marvel at the magnificent interior decoration and magnitude of the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, which amazes with its size and magnificence.
IncludesKremlin entrance ticket (3 cathedrals and territory) Professional live guide Metro ticket Lunch Entrance to St. Basil's Cathedral Any personal expenses
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- In winter, please wear comfortable and warm clothes and shoes
- In summer, do not wear shorts as you will be going inside the cathedrals
- Please note that during the tour of St Basil's Cathedral you will not go inside
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now