My Guide Website?
Moscow: Communist Moscow Tour with Lenin's Masoleum Visit24 Reviews
Learn about the history and hardships of the Soviet Union on a guided tour. Visit the main sites of communist Moscow and stop for photo sessions.
- Stop for photo sessions in Red Square and at the former KGB Headquarers
- Visit the marvellous Ploshad Revolutsyi metro station
- See Lenin's Mausoleum, the burial place of the important communist leader
DescriptionFor more than 70 years Moscow was the capital of the vast Soviet empire, and reminders of that time can still be seen throughout the city. The first stop of the tour is Lenin’s Mausoleum, the burial place of one of the most influential communist leaders in the world. Learn about the hidden pages of the Soviet history from the Great October Revolution to Perestroika, from Lenin and Stalin to Gorbachev. Continue to the Lubyanka to see the notorious headquarters of the former KGB. See the Solovetsky Stone, the monument to victims of Soviet repression. Finally, explore the beauty of Ploshad Revotsii metro station and learn about its rich-history.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Entrance to Lenin's Mausoleum Photo sessions near KGB HQ and in Red Square Metro tickets
- As the Lenin Mausoleum is not a museum but a government institution, entrance may be closed during official events or for other foreseen circumstances
- In case of closure, the tour will take place outside the building and more time will be added to other parts of the tour
- In such cases, at the beginning of the tour or day before when possible, you will be offered the opportunity to cancel the tour for a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now