My Guide Website?
Moscow: An Evening at the Monastery with Dinner8 Reviews
Spend an evening and dine in a 700 years old monastery, in the heart of Moscow. Climb the bell tower to enjoy the sunset falling on Moscow's rooftops. Enjoy a traditional Russian dinner in the monks' refectory, in a sublime and mystical environment.
- Visit a 700 old monastery, right in the heart of Moscow
- Climb the bell tower to see the sunset on Moscow's rooftops
- Enjoy a traditional Russian meal in the monks' refectory
- See the world only ceramic iconostasis
DescriptionSpend an evening in this mythical place marked by the steps of Vasily the third, Peter the Great and Napoleon Bonaparte. Your guide will detail the history of the monastery and share anecdotes fuelled by centuries of rich history. On your way to the bell tower, you will encounter the world's only ceramic iconostasis. On top of the bell tower, enjoy the sunset illuminating Moscow's rooftops. After the visit, you will sit down at the monk's table in the refectory. There, under the magnificent painted dome, you will enjoy a traditional Russian dinner with soups, salads, stew, and bread. All freshly baked within the monastery walls.
IncludesGuided visit of the monastery in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, or Russian Traditional Russian dinner made out of fresh products prepared in the monastery Any personal purchases
- • You must climb up narrow stairs to reach the top of the bell tower • This is an active place of worship, women will be asked to cover their hairs and shoulders with a shawl (provided on location) and both women and men should have their legs covered (no skirts or shorts) • Please make any dietary restrictions known before the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now