Moscow: 3-Hour Skiing Experience with Hotel Pickup and Lunch
If you want to go skiing or snowboarding on your trip to Moscow, this experience has you covered. Have fun in the snow on a half-day tour, with lunch and transportation included. This ski package is the adventurous escape you’ve been looking for.
- Ski or snowboard down slopes covered with powder-perfect snow
- Use your unlimited ski pass as many times as you wish
- Enjoy a traditional 3-course Russian lunch with a drink
- Learn how to ski or improve your technique with an optional lesson
DescriptionEscape the city and hit the slopes with this skiing or snowboarding experience. Meet your private guide in the lobby of your hotel and relax during the 20-kilometer drive from Moscow to a picturesque nature reserve near the Moscow River. Once you arrive at the resort, the expert staff will help you get kitted out. All equipment is included, so you don’t have to worry about carrying heavy gear. If you’re new to this activity, select the instructor add-on when booking and enjoy a 2-hour lesson with an experienced instructor. Enjoy the fresh air and stunning views of pine forest, as you glide down slopes covered with soft snow. When you get tired, warm up inside a beautiful wooden chalet. Enjoy a 3-course meal of soup, a main dish, and a salad with one non-alcoholic drink of your choice. At the end of your 3-hour experience, the driver and guide will deliver you back to your hotel in Moscow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private guide Transportation by private vehicle All skiing or snowboarding equipment Unlimited ski pass 3-course meal Instructor (if add-on selected) Ski jacket and pants Gratuities
- You will spend 3 hours at the ski resort. Including transfers, the duration of the activity is approximately 5 hours
- You can book a 2-hour lesson with a professional instructor as an add-on during the booking process
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY