Moscow: 2-Hour Russian Folk Singing and Dance Show31 Reviews
Enjoy a 2-hour colorful folk show of Russian national dancing and singing. Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Russian rich culture and history.
- Attend one of the loveliest and the most entertaining events in Moscow
- Enjoy a wonderful night with a breathtaking performance, ideal for families with children
- Experience songs, dancing and music performed by a series of different folk troupes
DescriptionRelax your body and spirit with an authentic Russian folk performance of the Golden Ring. You will be thrilled by virtuosic dancers, singers, circus acrobats, traditional Russian choirs, magnificent decorations, colorful costumes, live sounds of primordial Russian folk instruments combined with modern light effects and video projection on a large screen. Enjoy central Russian soul lyrics, fascinating northern tunes, dashing Cossack songs and dances, free spirit Siberian songs, folk ballads, lyrical dances, vibrant dynamic quadrilles and many other beautiful songs, dances and instrumental art examples. Watch as the artists reflect the heritage of many generations and the unique spirit of the Russian people. To take the stress out of getting there, select the option for a private guide to meet you at your hotel and bring you to the show by metro. After the show, your guide will meet you at the lobby of the theatre and take you back to your hotel.
IncludesAdmission to the show Optional pick-up
- If you require a hotel pick-up and drop off, please request it in advance or select it as an add-on upon booking
- The show starts at 7:30 PM almost every evening; the duration of the show is 2 hours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now