My Guide Website?
Moscow: 2-Hour Kostroma Folk Dance Show38 Reviews
Kostroma is the most authentic folk show in Moscow. See the ballet masterpiece and artistic perspective into the depth of Russian history. The show is recommended for all ages and interests.
- See the most beautiful folk show in Moscow
- Learn about Russian History
- Discover the legends of Russian costume
- Travel back in time with the best ballet dancers in Moscow
DescriptionSee the most beautiful folk show in Moscow! The Russian National Ballet Kostroma presents a series of shows with a historical perspective of Russia, from the christening of Rus to the USSR. The show reveals the traditions and lives of people living in the North, South, Caucasus mountains and in Central Russia. Watch as Kostroma cleverly unites lyrical sketches with elements of folklore and ancient Russian epic. Uncover the Russian culture through the nature of its people, social status and national coloring. Witness the temporal, urban, village, and military culture of Russia. The Kostroma show involves 50 dancers, 15 reincarnations, 10 tons of freight, 600 unique costumes, 300 items of props, and 8 set changes. The signature image of the show is the Girl in Silver, a woman dressed in blue and silver embroidery. In local culture, it is represented by all kinds of handcraft. This truly Russian heritage is skillfully transmitted through ballet dance and costumes.
IncludesAdmission ticket Transfer (unless option is selected) Lunch
- Please note: this is a ticket for the folk show, transfer is not included in the regular price unless you select the transfer option during booking
- Due to high demand, the show has the possibility of being overbooked and the booking may be rescheduled or canceled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now