From Moscow: Sergiev Posad (Golden Ring) Private Tour by Car34 Reviews
Enjoy this private tour by car to visit UNESCO World Heritage Site, Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius, one of the most famous Orthodox sites in Russia. Also enjoy the opportunity to take in the beautiful countryside, visit a local market and taste local food.
- Enjoy hotel pick-up and transfer by comfortable car or minivan to Sergiev Podad
- Admire the beautiful Russian countryside on your drive
- Visit Saint Spring at Radonezn Village
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius
- Try monastery kvass and ginger bread
DescriptionYou will start the morning with your journey to Sergiev Posad, located approximately 40 miles (70 kilometers) from Moscow. You will enjoy the beauty of the Russian countryside on the way there and stop to visit the Russian village, Rudonezh, a quiet and peaceful place, where Saint Sergius was born. You will see the beautiful Saint Spring and the Church of Sergey Radonezh. After, you will continue your tour to Sergiev Posad and spend some time in Trinity Lavra, visiting some of Russia’s most beautiful cathedrals, the Assumption Cathedral and the Trinity Cathedral. Enjoy exploring the fascinating monastery inside and marvel at the shining golden domes. Then, you will have the opportunity to visit the local Matreshka market and have a break in a nice Russian restaurant before returning to Moscow.
IncludesGuided tour Transportation in a comfortable car Hotel pickup and drop-off Entrance to Trinity Lavra
- Please provide your hotel information in advance for pick-up service
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability