1-Hour Scenic Moscow River Cruise69 Reviews
Explore Moscow on this most central river cruise. Enjoy views of famous landmarks from the water. The deck of the ship provides stunning views of the waterfront, both in the daylight and in the evening.
- Journey through the city on a Moscow River Cruise
- Admire the city's famous landmarks including the Moscow Kremlin, Saint Basil's Cathedral and Kotelnicheskaya Embankment Building
- Experience the city from the deck of a boat, away from the hustle of the city
DescriptionDepart from Patriarchiy Pier next to the famous Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the largest of the Russian Orthodox churches. Sail through Moscow and admire the city's best-loved landmarks, including the Moscow Kremlin (a symbol of the Russian statehood, one of the largest architectural ensembles of the world), Saint Basil's Cathedral, Kotelnicheskaya Embankment Building and many more. The cruise lasts about 1 hour. There are no stops on the route. The undeniable advantage: the route is circular and the pier is conveniently located in the heart of the city. As this is a round trip, the boat will return to the starting point near Kropotkinskaya metro Station.
IncludesTicket for 1-hour cruise along Moscow River All taxes, fees and handling charges English audio guide/headphones onboard Food and drinks
- Departure is every hour on the hour from 12:00 PM. The last departure is at 8:00 PM
- Due to bad weather conditions departures can be canceled. In this case you can use your voucher any other day at any time convenient for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY